4.19.2011

Sad little cupcakes



As many people might know, I am a connoisseur of desserts, mostly cake, i.e. cupcakes. And, as many of you also know, cupcakes are pretty much taking over the world. I am not sure if it is a trendy thing or a calorie thing or if it is just simply because they are delicious. In the midst of this wonderful cupcake invasion I have noticed a terrible trend going on. While everyone is rushing to get the next best cupcake out there, alot of these bakers are losing their focus. Sure, they have cool names for their cupcakes and they have fancy decorations, but does anyone care how they taste anymore? It is a shame really that it has to be so difficult to find a truly delicious cupcake these days, and yes, Sprinkles is about the only saving grace. But, the good news is, I am bringing the delicious back to the cupcake (and whoopie pies, etc.)!! Why?? Because, like I have said before, you guys deserve the best. So, remember, I put quality and taste before decorations that don't even taste good. Ok, this life lesson with threeFifty is now over, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment