8.04.2011

by #Hashtagfairytales

Becoming threeFifty Cakery
Guest Post: Becoming the best
I can’t wait! This statement may seem a bit random and non-sequitir; let me introduce myself: my name is Jacob C. Howard and I am just excited to be here (well not here where I am physically, but here on this blog). Now as for my statement, I can’t wait! You may ask, “For what?” but you also may ask “What’s the meaning of life?” To the latter question, I say: 42; to the former question, I can’t wait until threeFifty Cakery is everything that it can be! There is a dream that involves a little astronaut with a cupcake for a head and I can’t wait for the full fruition. I was poking around the blog the other day, and my love was re-kindled for the Hippie-Licious cupcake. It is beautiful, like Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra or Katy Perry as Smufette.
Also, allow me to be honest; my mouth literally started watering as I read the Menu options. Although, how could it not? You’ve got Red velvet and Cheesecake cupcakes; German chocolate and S’more cake truffles; Maple Whoopee pies; Honeycomb muffins; Cotton candy meringue cookies, and Cookies n’ cream kickers (I don’t even know what a kicker is really, but it looks like it was sent from heaven and it sounds delicious)! This is how dreams become a reality: true innovation. Accomplishment comes from within. I just made that up, but feel free to say it and quote me, I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up on bumper stickers and inside cheesy cards, but either way, it’s true. It’s all about the hustle, the motivation, and the sugar; you can’t have good dessert without any of these.
This is a dream I support whole-heartedly, and not just because I really like carbs, true innovation, true beauty, and true success comes from true dreams. This blog is a true dream (boy I bring a lot of “cheese” to this blog about dessert). True dreams are the ones that make it, because those are the ones fueled by passion. Dreams of making tons of money rarely are accomplished because money is tough to attach emotions too, mainly because it is never there when you really need it, and because when you talk to it, it gives you a blank stare. Is threeFifty Cakery the best right now? No, it is still
growing. Is it the completion of the dream? Surely not, but it’s on its way. This blog is not threeFifty Cakery, and threeFifty Cakery is not the best; but it is Becoming threeFifty Cakery, and it IS becoming the best!

by: Jacob C. Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment