2.15.2011

The Quest

So, I am back from my journey to other bakeries in California. Really, I only went to two. But, I sampled a lot...in the name of bettering threeFifty of course. One bakery, or confectionery...whichever you please, seemed to have a steady flow of people. To me, it just looked like they dipped anything they could find in chocolate, and their cookies tasted sort of like cement. And, I think that is what happens when you lose your focus...which is why we are all about the cake. And the Benjamin's. But, mostly the cake.

The second place was much better because they were serving beignets, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beignets). Check out that link if you don't know what they are. And, if you have never had the privilege of trying those tasty, fluffy morsels of deep fried goodness that rival the manna from heaven, than please, if you have any love for yourself, go out and get ya' some. So that's what I collected from my journey...oh, and threeFifty Cakery is still a force to be reckoned with. Whaaat up.

As far as the progress of the business goes, the astronaut graphic has been sent off to a computer artist and will soon be a real logo. Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment